latest Post

Americans taste Filipino snacks and they'd loved it

Monday, 18 August 2014 | 14:27pm

What's your favorite Filipino snacks?

In a video circulating on social media, a news site Buzz Feed made a review on how some Filipino snacks taste. Filipino netizens reacted on the video uploaded by Buzz Feed on facebook and this are they're opinion on the video.

 
i have tried everything in this video.. and more. born and spent half of my life in phils, and these junks are my staple nourishment when I was a kid looool.

ah, and hansel is the most awesome cookie/biscuit ever. I'd trade hansel for oreos. seriously."

Mikee Apuan That same reaction I have when I eat Mik-Mik lol. Its pretty addicting tho. 

Watch this Americans try to eat the classic Filipino snack and see how they'd love it!


Show us your favorite and memorable Filipino snacks in the comment section!

If you like this story. Please share it. Thank you!

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

} //]]>