latest Post

GMA reporter Oscar Oida proposes to TV5's MJ Marfori in New York

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 | 11:57pm
Published by : GMA News

Love conquers all — even network affiliations.
This past weekend, GMA News reporter Oscar Oida shared with the world how he proposed to girlfriend MJ Marfori, who works for TV5.
He posted the YouTube video of the proposal, which he pulled off last October 25 in New York City.
 

"MJ thought we were just going to walk around Central Park and do our usual picture- and video-taking," he wrote on the video description page.
"She did not have any idea that something big was waiting for her at the Bow Bridge (the second-oldest bridge in the park), which I set up with the help of a group of accomplices."
Oscar also expressed the emotions he felt while proposing
"I used to think an engagement is merely a formality. But it’s different when you experience it. I was nervous and excited. I didn’t mind the passersby. My focus was on MJ. It was like a dream sequence. She’s not the cheesy type, so when I saw her crying, I fell in love with her all the more. I gave her a white gold, one-carat diamond ring, which is as clear as our love for one another."
If you like this story. Please share it. Thank you!

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

} //]]>