latest Post

WATCH: Manny Pacquiao Apology To LGBT Group | Viral Video

February 18, 2016 | Thursday

Screenshot from youtube
After his statement on same sex marriage goes viral. The Pambansang Kamao Manny Pacquiao say apology to the LGBT group.


"I'm sorry for hurting people by comparing homosexuals to animals. Please forgive me for those I've hurt. I still stand on my belief that I'm against same sex marriage because of what the Bible says, but I'm not condemning LGBT. I love you all with the love of the Lord. God Bless you all and I'm praying for you", said Manny Paquiao on Instagram.




What are your thoughts? Sound off in the comment section below.

 Thank you for reading. If you like this story. Please share it. Thank you!

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

} //]]>