latest Post

5-Year-Old Boy Discovers Message in a Bottle from 27 Years Ago

April 22, 2017 | Saturday

A five-year-old boy Ryder Goggin and his mom were celebrating his birthday in Mendocino, California, when they found a bottle on the beach. Inside was a note: "Hi my name is Chris. I am 10 years old and in the 5th grade. I live in Sacramento. Call me when you find this to let me know where it washed ashore." The note was dated Sept. 5, 1988.




INSIDE EDITION called the number, but it has been disconnected. Ryder and his mom told INSIDE EDITION that they are still trying to find the note's author.

What are your thoughts? Soundoff in the comment section below.

 Thank you for reading. If you like this story. Please share it. Thank you!

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

} //]]>