latest Post

Kathryn Bernardo expresses herself with bags

Monday, May 5, 2014 0:57
 Ruffles bags celebrate young women’s individuality through its wide and diverse range of styles, colors, and features, thoughtfully designed to help girls create their own fashion statement and express themselves through it.

According to Selwyn Ching, brand manager of Ruffles Bags, the new campaign will be launched with its

endorser Kathryn Bernardo, as “she embodies the spirit of the brand, which highlights individuality and self-expression.”

“I am so excited not just because I am the new endorser of Ruffles but because we have many interesting plans ahead. Ruffles really knows me very well and they have been supporting my interests and my plans even before the launch of this campaign; I really hope everyone will share my excitement -- madami pa kaming sorpresa in store for all of you,” says Kathryn Bernardo.

Kathryn will be coming out in billboards, posters, transit and digital ads, as well as during special events of Ruffles.

Discuss more in the comment section. If you like this story. Please share it. Thank you!

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

} //]]>