latest Post

Sharon Cuneta says she will resume work in "a place where I am loved."

Saturday, November 22, 2014 | 10:57pm
Published By: PEP


RETURNING TO WORK. Last August 29, Sharon announced through her social media accounts that she is no longer with TV5 even though her contract is supposed to end by late 2016.

During the eulogy, Sharon paused temporarily as she made a revelation about her career.

"Now I have no strength.

"There is something that happened that should have ended this year beautifully kasi it was such good news and I was so happy to have been done with one thing at work."

She tearfully said, "I am going to a place where I am loved.

"I wasn't able to explain to her that I'm going to work again.

"[I wasn't able to tell her], 'Mommy, I lost 40 pounds."
 

 If you like this story. Please share it. Thank you!

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

} //]]>