latest Post

WATCH: The SnakeMan In Robinson's Galleria Has Been Found?

June 1, 2015 | Monday

Is the snakeman real? Video are circulating on social media right now.


 Many Filipino believe that there is a snakeman who is living inside the Robinson's Galleria. According to story these snakeman has full access to the CCTV of the Department store's dressing room. If he likes a woman inside the fitting room, he can easily flip the switch and the woman will automatically fall straight into his arms.

But during her speech at the University of the Philippines' School of Economics, Gokongwei-Pe tackle the rumors.

"I have no idea who started this incredible story, but I have to tell you that some people believed it and even started staring at my legs to see if there were any signs of snakeskin. A few people still ask me about it, and I have to tell them na naging handbag na ho sa Robinsons Department Store."



"Thank goodness there was no Internet yet at that time, or you would start receiving photos of me with a snake's body and my kakambal na snake with a woman's legs," she said.
If you like this story. Please share it. Thank you!

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

} //]]>