latest Post

Her Husband Wished Is To Keep All His Money Until Death. What The Wife Did Is Totally Crazy

July 6, 2015 | Monday

source TNP/wife.littlethings

This story of a husband and wife make a huge mark to the people who have read it. The widow shared the story to a lot of people.

According to her before her husband die his last wish was to put all his money on his casket along with his dead body.

Being a Christian who lives by a good moral the wife grant the last wish of her husband. While the casket of her husband was being pull down to the grave she yelled, "Wait a minute". Then he put a shoebox inside the casket and locked it.

Then a friend told her, ‘I hope you weren’t crazy enough to put all that money in there with that stingy old man.’

The widow replied, "Yes, I promised. I’m a good Christian, I can’t lie. I promised him that I was to put that money in that casket with him."

Her friend asked her, ‘You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?’

The widow said,  ‘I sure did, I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote him a check.'

 What can you say about the story? Sounds off in the comment section below.

Thank you for reading. If you like this story. Please share it. Thank you!

About Unknown

Unknown
Recommended Posts × +

0 comments:

Post a Comment

} //]]>